Parents' Frequently Asked Questions and Parent FormsSchool Entrance/Enrollment
Medications and Medical Treatments
- What immunizations does a child need to enter school?
- What emergency contact information does the school need and how often should it be updated?
- What do I need to do in order for my child to take medication at school?
- Can my child carry and self-administer their medication at school?
- What do I need if my child requires a special health procedure at school?
- When can my child be excluded from school for communicable diseases?
- Where can I get more information about head lice?
- Where can I get more information about whooping cough?
- When will my child receive a vision and hearing \screening?
- How do I notify my child's teacher about their medical condition eg. Asthma, Diabetes, Seizures?