Please be assured that SAUSD and your Segerstrom family is here for you during this tyring time. We do not have all answers as of now but are working tirelessly to ensure that the learning will continue. Some things that you can do to support your student:
1. Check Google Classroom and Teacher Websites frequently
2. Read daily... there is always a benefit for reading.
3. Structure your students day like normal...Get a routine going... this is not free time.
* 8:00am-11:00am - English, Math, Social Science, Science...
* Lunch and Break
* 12:00 - 2:30 - Read, Elective and Exercise.
4. Khan Academy has many resources for you that can help you process concepts.
5. Email your teacher... you can find emails on our website under Teachers... students you should know how to do this already...
6. Email me anytime and I will do my best to find an answer: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will try to update social media on any updates that I have.
Segerstrom High is a food center and will be open for breakfast and lunch 8:00am to 10:00am. Grab and go.
Jag Journal: www.segerstromjagjournal.com
Video of the Week
9:05 AM - 2:50 PM DELAYED START
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM OPEN HOUSE
8:00 AM - 12:30 PM MODIFIED DAY
April 6, 2020
April 7, 2020
April 8, 2020
April 9, 2020
April 10, 2020