VisionTo create a collaborative community of staff, parents, and students focused on lifelong learning.
MissionTo maintain a challenging and supportive environment which empowers students to develop skills and strategies necessary for post-secondary success.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Resilience Ownership Achievement Respect
- Practice critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Learn and grow from obstacles
- Continuously work toward personal, academic, and career goals
- Take personal responsibility for learning and behavior
- Manage time wisely and prioritize tasks
- Actively take part in civic engagement and seek community involvement
- Use technology responsibly as an academic and professional tool
- Read, write, listen, and speak well
- Develop and express creative and artistic abilities
- Understand that results matter
- Embrace global awareness and cultural diversity
- Demonstrate strong character and school spirit
- Practice physical and emotional well-being