In an effort to maintain both a safe and secure teaching and learning environment for our staff and students, Segerstrom High School is implementing the following process for access to all school buildings.
- During school hours, all visitors must use the main office entrance;
- Visitors will not be allowed into school buildings including classrooms during school hours without a scheduled appointment;
- Under no circumstances are staff members allowed to welcome visitors into school buildings without prior approval and proper documentation;
- Authorized vendors and off site school district employees must have an employer-issued ID in order to access any classroom or building;
- School visitors must sign in at the front desk and present their driver’s license or picture ID. Once validated through our Raptor system, a visitor pass will be issued and MUST be worn at all times.
Please be advised that visitors who arrive without an appointment, proper identification, and/or prior notice will experience significant delays and may not gain access to the building or person you are requesting to visit.