Segerstrom High School National Honor SocietyPurpose:
Segerstrom High School National Honor Society serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of Scholarship, Leadership, Service, and Character. Chapter membership not only recognizes students for their accomplishments but challenges them to develop further through active involvement in school activities and community service.
Applications:NHS accepts new members at the beginning of each semester. See the eligibility guidelines and expectations below.Eligibility:
- You must have a 3.5 cumulative grade point average.
- You must have no “N” or “U” marks in citizenship.
- You must be in grades 10 through 12 and have attended Segerstrom for at least one semester.
- You must demonstrate outstanding scholarship, leadership, service, and character.
Questions?Email Student Representatives: firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail Advisor, Mrs. Conferti: email@example.comInstagram: @segerstrom.nhs
- You must attend monthly meetings.
- You must participate in at least 10 hours of community service each semester, both in chapter service projects and individual projects, in addition to school-wide community-service requirements.
- You must abide by the chapter bylaws, which include maintaining the eligibility standards above.
Last Modified on September 29, 2021