Enroll now in the Santa Ana Unified School District for the 2020-21 or 2021-22 School Year / Inscríbase ahora en el SAUSD para el año escolar 2020-21 o 2021-22
SAUSD Kicking Off the 2021-22 Enrollment Season on Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020 and the Window will Remain Open through February 26, 2021.
Have a Safe and Happy Holiday everyone!
Parents please come up to the car line infront of MPR with your sign on your car windshield.
Santiago Drama Department to proudly present a Virtual 'Christmas Carol' on Friday, December 11th at 7:00 PM in Zoom
FREE ticket are again being offered to this Zoom show. Make sure to sign-up for your tickets by going to bit.ly/xmascarol2020. Thank you for your continued support of the arts!
Grab and Go Student Meal Service Starts at 11:30am-1:30pm, Monday-Friday.
A new edition of the SAUSD eBlast Newsletter is out! In it, you can read more about the launch of "Learning Labs," the Superintendent's report to the Board of Education, our Employees of the Month, free COVID-19 testing opportunities and more
The SAUSD Family and Community Engagement (FACE) team has created a weekly Community Resources newsletter covering help hotlines, domestic violence resources, educational resources and more.
Free COVID-19 Testing Opportunities Through Santa Ana CARES / Oportunidades gratuitas de prueba de COVID-19 a través de Santa Ana CARES
Covid-19 testing is available to anyone with symptoms, who has been or believes they’ve been in contact with COVID-19 positive person or people who work outside their home. Come walking or by car.
Congratulations to All Our Santiago Middle School Scholars who Participated and Qualified for Semi-Finals & Finals in the Recent Speech & Debate Warm-Up Tournament
Click "Learn more" to watch the SAUSD Speech and Debate warm up tounament video outcome.
SAUSD Nutrition Services Expanding Its Free Meal Service by Adding Additional Pick-Up Times for the "Grab & Go" Meal in the Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Starting Sept. 14 from Mondays-Fridays
"Grab & Go" free meals will now be available for all children ages 1-18. Parents may visit any of the available sites to grab breakfast, lunch and supper.
NEWS FROM PARENTSQUARE
WELCOME OUR NEW PRINCIPAL
Mrs. Kimberly Ahvari, School Principal
Dear Santiago School Community,
As we move into November, it is hard to believe we have just completed our first trimester in Elementary School and second grading period for Middle School. Santa Ana Unified School District is busy planning for hybrid learning so we are prepared when the Board of Education approves a return date. Distance learning is in full swing, however we are currently preparing for safe hybrid return for students and staff, which includes:
- Classroom furniture being spaced out to ensure six feet of social distancing
- Planned routes for each grade level to enter, exit, and move around the campus
- Every other restroom stall, urinal, and sinks being closed to ensure proper distancing
- Frequent disinfection of high traffic areas and common touch points
- Hand washing upon entering each classroom with proper signage and protocols taught
- Grab and go lunches for hybrid students from the classroom
- Proper PPE for all students and staff have been order including desk shields
- Marked areas on the ground for high traffic areas (office, lunch area, tech support) to ensure social distancing
- Proper signage at all entrances regarding PPE and procedures
- Health Screening Room created to ensure privacy should students or staff present any COVID related symptoms
As we receive more details and definitive timelines we will let you know immediately. Please call 714-564-8400 or email me at Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything. We are here to support with anything your family mayneed.
Kim Ahvari 714-564-8400