During Thanksgiving Break, work permits can be picked up from
Valley High School Front office -- 8 am 3 pm -- November 19, 20, 21 only
Ask for Anita: 714 241-6410
Student Procedures for New Online Work Permits Application
- Fill out the form completely, press submit
- Go online to your school email account (@sausdlearns.net), open and print the document that has been sent to your sausdlearns.net account (generated from the information submitted)
- Bring the document home to get three signatures:
- Your signature
- Your parent’s signature
- Employer signature
- Return your signed application document to the counseling center at your school.
- Arrange with your counselor when to return to sign final permit.
- Bring the official work permit to your new employer.
- Start work and be a good employee! :)
Having a work permit is a privilege. Students requesting a Permit to work must meet Santa Ana District Policy.
*No more than three unexcused absences
*No excessive tardies
*No failing grades for the current year
GPA of 2.0 or higher
Review the attached file above that contains legal information on work permits