Flyer Distribution Procedures
district cooperates with non-profit community groups and organizations and governmental agencies that
sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by
distributing materials electronically via Peachjar to
district families. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally
friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal
responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online.
- IMPORTANT: Read the SAUSD Flyer Approval Guidelines in the next section below.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards described below. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.Hard Copy FlyersThe distribution of hard copy flyers is still an option that is available for service providers. If you prefer this option, please complete the Flyer Distribution Request Form and submit it to the Communications Office for review and approval. You may email the form along with a copy of your flyer to PIOinfo@sausd.us or fax it to (714) 558-5812.Flyers for SAUSD Teachers OnlyIf you would like to send information to SAUSD teachers, you can select "for District Staff" during your flyer uploading process. Material sent to teachers should be information about possible student workshop or field trip opportunities, or availability of inexpensive or free quality classroom materials. Flyers for teachers only are not required to include a Spanish translation.Guidelines
- All flyers to be distributed must:
"DISCLAIMER: This activity is not a school-sponsored activity and is not endorsed by the school or the Santa Ana Unified School District. The activities, products, or services advertised in this flyer are not endorsed by the school or the District.”“DESMENTIDO: Esta actividad no está patrocinada por la escuela, y no está promocionada por la escuela ni el Distrito Escolar Unificado de Santa Ana. Las actividades, productos o servicios publicitados en este panfleto no están respaldados por la escuela ni el Distrito.”
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Be in PDF format.
- Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Be submitted in both English and Spanish in the same document. Flyers can have multiple pages, and you will only be charged for one flyer.
- Include the following disclaimer using exact wording not less than size 12 font, in both English and Spanish:
- Flyers will NOT be approved that:
- Are lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or during events scheduled pursuant to the Civic Center Act.
- Proselytize or position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.
- Our district cooperates with non-profit community groups and organizations and governmental agencies that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar to district families. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.