Posted by Emil Ahangarzadeh on 4/29/2016
If you want to place a file into multiple folders in your Google Drive application, you can do so!
1. Click on the Organize icon at the top of the file. This looks like a folder.
2. The current folder containing the document will be listed at the top of the window. Click the blue Move This Item button.
3. Click on the arrow next to Drive and find the folder you need.
4. Hold down the Option Key (Mac), or the Control key (PC) and the blue Move button will become a green Add button.
5. Click the Add button and the file will be placed in that folder.