The Technology Innovation Services Department is responsible for providing leadership in the planning, development, implementation, and administration of technology and services to support instructional services district wide, including educational computing systems, technical support services, software and hardware acquisition, and system design and installation.
Our department's integration unit provide support for planning, assessment and data collection of innovative projects.
Direct services provided include:
- Consultation with the district and school leaders to develop and promote solutions for improving the excellence and continuity of technology programs.
- Diagnostic troubleshooting of technical instructional systems.
- Deployment support for online and blended learning programs.
- Support district staff with regard to technology integration.
- Systems analysis and evaluation.
For inquiries, please contact the Help Desk at (714) 480-4741.