Santa Ana Unified School District
Applications for substitute teachers are accepted only when posted on Edjoin.org. When posted, priority will be given to credentialed applicants.
The current rate of pay for substitute teachers is $193.00 per day and $238.00 for long term. (Long term = after 10 consecutive working days in the same assignment.)
1. Completed online substitute teacher application via Edjoin.org
2. Valid Teaching Credential or Valid 30 Day Substitute Permit
3. Three letters of recommendation (within one year)
4. TB Test Verification (TB test must be issued within the year.)
5. Fingerprint Clearance Receipt from the Orange County Department of Education. (No other Fingerprint Clearance will be accepted.)