SAUSD Athletics 22-23
Please print out the physical form to bring to the doctor for Student Athlete's physical. If you are unable to print the form, please go to your school site to pick up a copy. A completed and current form dated after May 1 must be attached to your Athletic Clearance page in order to be cleared for the 22-23 school year.
ALL HIGH SCHOOL AND INTERMEDIATE STUDENT ATHLETES ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE AND AN ATHLETIC PHYSICAL PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN ANY PRACTICES OR COMPETITIONS.
Athletic Clearance Directions
Students may begin the clearance process for the 2022-23 School Year on May 1, 2022
*Physical Exams must be completed after May 1, 2022 to be valid for the 2022-23 school year
Online Clearance Directions:
- Go to www.athleticclearance.com and select your language from the top of the screen.
- Those who are new to the system will need to create a new Log-in
- Sign-in and hit “New Clearance”.
- Select Year: 2022-23
- Select School
- Sport: Select all sports
- Complete the mandatory Medical History fields
- Complete the Parent/Guardian Information fields
- Complete the required Signature Forms (Student & Parent signatures required)
- Upload your completed physical exam form with exam date (dated after 5/1/22), doctor's signature and stamp, and parent signature to your athletic-clearance account
- Upload your Post-Covid Athletic Clearance (if you have previously tested positive)
- Once all steps have been completed you will receive a confirmation email.
Your site Athletic Coordinator will review all submissions and email you if there are any issues.
Students are not officially cleared until all steps have been completed and you receive a confirmation email stating that you are cleared.
Note: All student athletes must have medical insurance. If you do not have insurance please reach out to your school site for more information on how to obtain third party insurance.
**Some doctors complete the physical on their own form. We will accept their form.
Curriculum Specialist- Athletics and Physical Education