- Students MUST be aware of and follow SAUSD's Student Technology Use Policy and have a signed Student Internet Access Parent Permission Form on file.
- Students are required to sign in and out when using a computer in the lab.
- Students must place their ID cards on the computer they are assigned to use.
- Food, snacks and drinks are not permitted in the lab (including gum and candy.)
- Lab computers are for academic use. NO GAME PLAYING.
- Settings on the computers should not be changed or altered.
- Downloading of Software to the computers is not allowed.
- At no time are students to be in the Computer Lab without direct teacher supervision.
- All hardware and software are to be handled with care and responsibility.
- Only one copy of documents may be printed.
- Before students leave their workstation all materials MUST be returned to their proper place, the area around your workstation tidied, and the chairs returned to their proper place.