Century High School Senior Exit PortfolioYou are invited to serve as an interview panelist at our presentations of electronic exit portfolios.
This student-focused process allows students to:
- Reflect on work and see growth accomplished throughout four years of high school;
- Receive positive feedback from staff and community;
- Practice the interview process for real-world application;
- Focus on strengths;
- Begin a life-long process of reflection and service; and
- Connect work to post-secondary goals.
Students will continue the e-portfolio process this year with the option to create a web-based paperless portfolio from a template or their own design.
Special thanks to the Senior Exit Portfolio Team:
Dr. Swanson, Principal
Gary Rodebaugh--Senior English, SEP consultant
Counselors and Teachers mentoring our seniors throughout the portfolio process
Yolanda Gonzalez, Angelita Wright—Library
Lynette White, Elizabeth Maciel, Main Office