Annual Title I Meeting
Santa Ana Unified School District
Segerstrom High School
Meeting Dates and Times
In Person Meeting
Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 5:15 PM
Location: Meeting is in person at Segerstrom's Wellness Center. Enter through the door next to the Administration Office from the horseshoe parking lot or enter from the plaza near the lunch lines.
Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 10:00 AM
Meeting will be held virtually.
Link: Please see our ParentSquare message or contact Jennifer Anaya Sanchez for the link to log into the Zoom meeting.
The evening meeting will be held in person and the morning meeting will be held virtually on Zoom. For more information on how to log in to the virutal meeting, please contact Jennifer Anaya Sanchez, our Family and Community Engagement Liaison at (714) 241-5077 or Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Title I School and what that means
- Schoolwide Assessments
- Update on the School’s Progress: Curriculum and Instruction
- Parent Programs Involvement Opportunities
- School/Parent Compact
- Parent Engagement Policy
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) Nominations and Elections