There are a lot of resources available for LGBTQIA+ folx and some are right here in Santa Ana!
- OC LGBTQ Center offers a number of youth programs.
- GLSEN was founded by teachers to support students.
- The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to young LGBTQ+ under 25 years of age.
- Lindsey Etheridge is the SAUSD LGBTQ Coordinator. If you would like additional support, please feel free to reach out to her! She can be contacted via email or phone (714) 878-1325
- State Laws re Inclusivity AB1266 is the Success and Opportunity Act (According to Assemblyman Ammiano, “This bill is needed to ensure that transgender students are protected and have the same opportunities to participate and succeed as all other students.” ).
- Supporting LGBTQ+ Students The Fair Education Act provides safe learning environments and protects the health of all LGBTQ+ students.