Ms. Chi TranGRIZZLY YEAR 2019-2020
- MATH ANALYSIS HONORS
- COLLEGE ALGEBRA
- DUAL-ENROLLMENT MATH 105 (1st Semester)/ MATH 219 (2nd Semester)
OUR HOME--COMMUNITY OF LEARNING
House Rules:"If you want respect, be the first one to show it"
My Pledge to Students
- Value yourself. Be honest and ethical, and practice strong moral values.
- Treat all members of the school community with politeness and respect.
- Honor the ideas and opinions of others.
- Offer to help.
- Be responsible with property and belongings.
I will trust you until you give me reason to do otherwise.
I will respect you and work with you to solve problems.
I will promptly correct and offer feedback on your work.
I will work with you to meet learning goals.
I will offer extra help.
Your pledge to the teacher
Be prompt: Be ready to learn when class begins.
Be prepared: Have materials with you and know due dates.
Be a polite and positive participant: Speak in a normal tone of voice, and listen attentively.
Be productive: Turn in work on time, and always do your best.
Be a problem solver: Correct problems quickly and peacefully before they escalate.
Last Modified on August 12, 2019