Transcript Requests

    Students who have already graduated from Godinez will need to go to Pupil Support Services in order to get copies of their transcripts.  Pupil Support Services is located at 1629 S. Center, Santa Ana; phone number is (714) 433 - 3481.

    Current Godinez students who need transcripts please click on the following link for directions on how to retrieve your transcript via Parchment.  Students who need a printed transcript please see your counselor.