Online Course Registration for 2021-2022
GFHS Parents and Students:
In an effort to include all parents and their students, as well as improve efficiency for all, Godinez Fundamental High School is excited to announce the opening of 2021-2022 Online Course Registration! With this dynamic shift in the course registration process, there will be some learning opportunities for everyone.
There are a few major steps in planning each student’s program of study and online course registration for next school year: (1) ensure your student has logged into their Aeries student portal account, (2) all students will attend an orientation with counselors and complete the registration, (3) students will review courses with their parents before meeting one-on-one with their counselor to review courses, and (4) course selections will be based on student need towards graduation and counselor discretion. Important dates are listed below:
Online Registration Portal Open
Online Portal Closed @
Meetings with Counselors
Step-by-step instructions for completing online course registration can be found on our website. A course planning guide is also available on our website. When choosing courses, please keep the following in mind:
Click below to begin registering:
- All students must take a minimum of 6 classes (30 credits) per semester (Seniors may qualify for early release).
- Please select your courses carefully; select classes needed for graduation.
- All classes receive 5 credits per semester if a passing grade of D or better is earned (C or better is preferred).
- AP courses are college-level courses that will prepare students for the AP Exam. Students have the potential to earn college credit based on the AP exam scores. Students are making a yearlong commitment when registering for an AP course.
- Upon transcript review courses selected may be subject to change.