Sample teacher webpage #2
Welcome! I am located in room 57 and I teach basket weaving 101. I have been teaching here at MacArthur for 28 years and I love every minute of it. I have 3 cats, 4 dogs, 2 parakeets, and I like to bake cookies.
I post all my daily activities in (Google Classroom/Canvas/whatever). Your students are expected to log in here each day for their assignments. You can expect your child to have 30 minutes of homework 3 days a week. That does not include work that they should have finished in class but failed to do so.
Here are some links that might be helpful for you:
- Aeries - shows all of your student's current grades
- Reading counts - Shows your students reading progress
- Dojo - shows your students citizenship
- Google Classroom: student work will be posted here
- Canvas: daily student work posted here
I am available for tutoring:
- Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 1:00-2:30 through Zoom
I can be reached at:
(714) 856-7700 (school)
(714) 867-5309 (cell)