Class Rules/ExpectationsA. Expected classroom behavior
- Don’t keep me from teaching
- Don’t keep others from learning
- Don’t touch anyone else’s project or computer
- Help others follow the classroom rules
- When you are absent you must make up missing work. I am usually in room 26 every morning by 7:20 am. You may catch up on late or missing work during this time.
C. Positive consequences for following classroom expectations
1. Positive classroom comments 2. Tiger tickets 3. Special class privileges
D. Consequences for NOT following classroom expectations
- Step 1: Student gets a verbal warning and/or redirection
- Step 2: After another verbal warning and/or redirection, student and teacher have a little conversation about what is going on to see what would be the best way to resolve the issue
- Step 3: Student fills out a "Reflective Consequence" to take home and get signed by a parent. This form explains what the problem was and outlines several alternative actions to keep this from happening again
- Step 4: 30-minute detention
- Step 5: 60-minute detention
- Step 6: Refer to Assistant Principal
- Step 7: Refer to Assistant Principal
- Step 8: Refer to Principal
E. Grades - Report card grades are based on your performance on classroom assignments, projects, and tests.
Work turned in late will lose one letter grade unless there is a good reason.