GODINEZ FUNDAMENTAL HS COUNSELING DEPARTMENT
The window to change classes for the semester has closed. If you do want to change classes at this point, please contact both your teacher and Mr. Zamudio. You will need parent approval if it does not meet the criteria below:
Note: Changes will be made ONLY if the request meets one of the following criteria:
- You have failed a class
- You have taken the class prior and passed
- You are a senior and needs to take a course to meet graduation requirements
- There is a current documented health issue that requires a change in schedule-must have a doctor’s note on file in the nurse’s office
- Inappropriate class placement (i.e. inappropriate math or English level)
- You are missing an academic class for your grade level (i.e math, science, English or social science (10th-12) only
- You have a class listed twice on your schedule
- You have an incomplete class schedule
To set up an oppointment with your counselor, please email them directly.
Elizabeth Castro (A-C) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Alba Valenzuela (D-K) - email@example.com
Matthew Hall (L-O) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Holguin (P-S) - Michelle.email@example.com
Veronica Chavez (T-Z, AVID) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jimmy Bravo (Higher Education Counselor) - email@example.com
Mental Health Concerns
In the event that you(or your student) have mental health concerns, please call the
SAUSD mental health hotline: 657-290-9527
- The number is connected to our school social workers Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
In the event of a more immediate emergency (suicidal ideation/homicidal ideation/self-harm), you can also contact the Orange County Crisis Assessment Team (CAT) 714-517-6353 or our school police 714-558-5535 for safety assessments 24/7/365. Both CAT and school police can go to the home.