Chromebook Repair / Replacement Costs
- Lost/Stolen/Missing Charger $25
- Lost/Stolen/Missing Sleeve $10
- Damaged Screen $50
- Damaged Keyboard $46 [HP G5] $50 [HP G6] $55 [HP G7]
- Damaged Bezel $26 [HP G6] $27 [HP G7] $25 [HP G5]
- Damaged Top Cover $30 [HP G6] $27 [HP G7] $30 [HP G5]
- Damaged Bottom Cover $27 [HP G5] $30 [HP G6] $38 [HP G7]
- Lost/Stolen/Missing Chromebook $250
* Please contact Mr. Torres for any questions regarding chromebook fines.
- Allows you to have internet access at home.
- Pick up a permission form in the Learning Center. After your parents fill it out, you may borrow a Hotspot for two weeks.
- If you need to keep your Hotspot longer, please ask a librarian to renew it and extend your time.
- If you lose the HotSpot, you will be responsible for the cost of its replacement.Chromebook InsuranceIf you would like to purchase Chromebook insurance, there are several options available here: SAUSD Mobile Device InsuranceAnnual insurance plans cover devices over the summer months.For assistance with insurance options, please contact Ms. Ramirez.Commonly asked questions:
Q: I lost my charger; can I get a new one?
A: If you lost a charger, you will have to pay the replacement cost of $25 to get another one.
Q: My Chromebook is damaged, what do I do?
A: If your Chromebook is damaged, please bring it to the Learning Center so it can be repaired. Depending on the damage, you will have to pay a fine.
You will also receive a Chromebook to borrow while yours is being fixed.
Q: How do I get a Loaner Chromebook?A: If you need a a one-day loaner, you can pick one up at the Learning Center.You may only check out 5 loaners per semester, so be sure to use them wisely!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________Our friendly computer tech team will help you with any problems or questions you have regarding your Chromebook.