Attention all parents and students. Starting 2022-23 school year, ANY student who wishes to participate in afterschool sports will need a SPORT PHYSICAL before they can participate. Located below is all the information you need to complete your student's registration, including the SPORT PHYSICAL FORM you can give to your doctor.
Please complete the online registration to participate in any sport this season:
1. On-line Registration (parents please use your email when creating an account, not your student, and click on Julia C. Lathrop Intermediate.)
- Home CAMPUS parent handout
- Please input all information.
- The website will ask about your child's high school graduation date. You may use the dates below.
- 6th grade = 2029
- 7th grade = 2028
- 8th grade = 2027
- When you complete the registration, an email will be sent notifying you of any updates regarding your clearance status. Please contact the Lathrop Intermediate Athletic Department with any questions regarding the status of your clearance.
2. Blank Student SPORT PHYSICAL FORM
- If you can not print the form at home, forms can be picked up in the front office or from the coaches.
- Some doctors will complete the physical using their own form. This form will be accepted.
- Upload your physical form to HomeCampus.com or have your child give it to their coaches.
- All physicals must be completed after May 1, 2022.
- NOTE: sport physicals are different from your child's annual physical.
- A sports physical is different than the annual physical because it focuses on reviewing your child’s current health status and medical history to ensure that your child is healthy enough to play his or her sport.
- The annual physical will be accepted as well.
3. All student athletes must have medical insurance. If you do not have insurance, please refer to the document below for more information on how to obtain third party insurance.
4. If you have questions, please either call the school (714) 567-3300 or email Mrs. Marinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.