Library/Learning Center Rules
- The Library/Learning Center is a food and drinks free zone.
- Water bottles or bottles with a cap are okay.
- Please push in the chairs when leaving a table.
- Always use earbuds/headphones for cellphones, gaming devices, or Chromebooks.
Board Game Check Out/Gamestation
- Games may not leave the Learning Center.
- If you want to borrow a game, please ask Mr.Romero or Mr.Thomas.
- Students are responsible for returning all game items when they are done playing.
- Students may suggest new games for purchase at any time- we want to know what you want to play.
- Rough play or damaging a game may result in a loss of game privileges.
- Students may check out up to 3 library books at a time, but it may be extended for students who are admant on reading.
- Books may be borrowed for 2 weeks.
- If you would like to keep your book for longer, please ask Mr.Romero
What does it mean to put a book "On Hold"?
- If a book you want is currently checked out by someone else, ask one of your librarians to put it on hold for you.
- This means when the book you want comes back, you will be next in line to check it out!
- You can put up to 3 books on hold.
Lost or Damaged Books
- Students are responsible for reporting lost or damaged books to librarians.
- Lost books must be paid for by the end of the school year.
- Damaged books will be assessed based on the extent of the damage.
- All payments must be made with the office manager.
- Small payments can be made over time if necessary.