Villa Fundamental Intermediate School
Welcome to Villa Fundamental Intermediate School. As a Physical Education Department, we will provide a safe and positive environment that will foster learning for every student. Our program focuses on the growth, well-being, and development of each student. Along with teaching sports, fitness, skills and lifetime activities, our goal is to assist each student in becoming a productive and responsible citizen.
5 Keys to Success
1. Uniforms: Students are requested to wear the school P.E. uniform.
-P.E. uniforms are sold at school for $20.
(shirt: $10, shorts: $10.00, lock: $5.00)
-Navy blue, red or gray sweats may be worn ONLY during cold weather.
2. Lockers: Each student will be assigned a small locker to store his/her personal belongings only during their P.E. period. Students are not to share lockers or give out locker combinations.
3. Medical: A non-participation excuse up to 3 days will be accepted from a parent
Excuse or guardian; a doctor’s note will be required after the 4th day. Students must bring a non-participation note to the nurse’s office before school.
4. Roll Call: Students are to be seated on their assigned roll call numbers within 6 minutes of the tardy bell. If students are tardy to their roll call number, it is imperative to check in with their teacher prior to sitting down.
5. Grades: Grades are derived from: participation, attendance, uniform, effort, sportsmanship, leadership, social interaction, and behavior.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to having a wonderful
Physical Education DepartmentMs. McReynolds,and Ms. ZamudioMr. Ferrara, Mr. Llopis & Mr. Stewart
I have read and committed to the following: 5 Keys to Success, Locker Room Rules and Class Rules.
Student Signature Teacher/Class period
Parent Signature Day phone # Night phone #