Santa Ana High SchoolCollege and Career Pathways
Career Pathways CTE Course Offered
ARTS, MEDIA, & ENTERTAINMENT
- Students learn career standards of art, digital animation, and design to build a portfolio of work for certification.
- Art of Digital Photography
- Art of Animation
- Advanced Video Production
- Writing for Stage and Screen
ENGINEERING & ARCHITECTURE
- Students learn engineering practices utilizing Project Lead The Way curriculum. The hands-on, project-based engineering courses engage students on multiple levels, expose them to areas of study that they typically do not pursue, and provide them with a foundation and proven path to college and career success.
- Introduction to Engineering & Design (PLTW)
- Principles of Engineering (PLTW)
FASHION & INTERIOR DESIGN
- Students learn all aspects of the fashion industry from the creative and artistic elements to business and retail.
- Students learn medical terminology, body systems, anatomy and physiology, and bio-safety. Students gain practical hands-on experience in Vital Signs, Emergency Medical Care, First Aid and CPR.
- Medical Core
- Medical Assistant
- Hospital Occupations
- Students will learn about engine fundamentals, electrical, fuel, ignition, brake and steering systems as well as the diagnostic equipment and technology used in modern repair facilities.
- Auto MLR I, II, III
- Students are introduced to the careers and activities associated with the criminal justice system and principles of our judicial system.
- Criminal Justice
- Foundations of Law
- Law and Order
HOSPITALITY, TOURISM, & RECREATION
- Culinary Arts I
EDUCATION, CHILD DEVELOPMENT & FAMILY SERVICES
- Students take career education courses and learn to provide tutorial support at local elementary schools.
- Child Development
Last Modified on August 29, 2020