Let's be Ready, Responsible and Respectful wherever we are! We are second graders, and we can do hard things!
the link to the field trip to the marine lab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkQDnaCjV80&feature=youtu.be
I have kept this list down here just as a reminder of other things that the students can do.
Book work or paperwork:
- Work in the pink Irvine Math Project books
- Work in the Smarter Balanced Assessment books
- Read books that were brought home in their back packs.
- Adjectives worksheet.
- Draw on Art Hub. Be sure to include these drawing in your journal.
- District made packet
Science and Social Studies:
1. Netflix: Magic School Bus
You will be able to get the links for this work through the Santiago website.
1. ST Math / Jiji
2. Lexia (my email for this site is email@example.com)
4. Khan Academy
5. Splash Math
6. Any other links through the school website
If you have questions for me, feel free to contact me.