Cesar Chavez High School
1. Always respect teacher and other students in the classroom.
2. Always speak formally in the classroom.
3. Raise your hand for questions and do not interrupt teacher during lecture time.
4. Always come prepare, be seated in your desk and ready to learn before the bell rings.
5. Always be 100 % productive in class.
6. Always maintain a clean classroom.
7. No food, drink or gum is allowed in the classroom.
8. No electronic devices are allowed in the classroom (Cell phone, video games or I pods)
1. Verbal warning to student.
2. Notify parents via phone call.
3. Student will be sent to office with a written referral.
1. Parent will be notified by teacher or other staff member about student's progress in class.
2. Student will be recommended to be "Student of the month".
3. Student could be eligible to finish course earlier than normal semester time frame.4. Student will be recommended for scholarship programs.
It is very important that you support your son/daughter in their education. Always remind them about the importance of their educational responsibilities. If for any reason you may have an inconvenience, please do not hesitate to call me. Good luck and best wishes in the education of your son or daughter. Education is of keen importance and thank you for supporting me in providing the best education for all of our students.