• The second step for parents who live outside of the boundaries of the Santa Ana Unified School District, is to obtain an Inter-District Transfer Form from their resident district office or neighborhood school.

    Please fill out the inter transfer request or request a form from Pupil Support Services, at 1801 S. Poplar Street, Santa Ana, CA 92704, They are open from Monday to Friday, 7:30 to 4:30 pm. Their phone number is (714)433-3481.


    Inter-District permits are valid for only one year.  The PSS Executive Director approves and signs all Inter-District Transfer forms.  Principals will be consulted to advise the Executive Director to approve or deny the request. Principals are not authorized to sign as district designees. Parents must obtain the signature of their resident district office, or neighborhood school site, and then take the Inter-District Form to Pupil Support Services for final approval.