New Student Information Parent Presentation
Missed the parent presentation on Thursday, February 9th? Click here to review the presentation to help prepare your child for their first day of school.
New Student Enrollment for 2023-2024 School Year
Enroll your child for the 2023-2024 School Year. Click here for new student enrollment and inter/intra-district transfers.
Save the Date: Enrollment Day is February 17th!
Visit us on Friday, February 17th to enroll your student at Jefferson Elementary School.
Aeries Parent Portal
Click here for the link to access the Aeries Parent Portal
SAUSD has its own Mobile App!
Have you downloaded the SAUSD app? It features articles and photographs highlighting the programs, events, staff members, and students of our district. The app is offered in the Apple and Google Play Store. Simply type SAUSD or Santa Ana Unified.
Dear Jefferson Parents and Students:
I hope that everyone has been able to have a restful and relaxing summer break. I am looking forward to seeing our students return to school on Monday, August 15, 2022.
Students can do the following to prepare for a successful 2022-2023 school year:
- Start practicing your nighttime routine by going to bed early.
- Start practicing your morning routine by waking up early.
- Read some books for fun every day.
- Prepare your uniform, backpack and water bottle for the first day of school.
- Turn on and update your Chromebook.
If you have questions regarding any of the above, you can:
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook @sausd.jefferson or linktr.ee/sausd.jefferson
- Call our school office at 714-285-3700
- Call or text our family resource line at 657-253-0796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Pre School Community Worker (714) 794-2169 or email email@example.com
Most importantly, be sure that you are receiving updated information through Parent Square. If you are not receiving information, contact our school office to update your contact information.
I encourage everyone in our community to practice good healthy habits to combat the spread of coronavirus: you can wear a face covering when you are out in public, maintain 3-6 feet of social distancing between you and other people, wash your hands often and avoid touching your face. There are free COVID 19-home test kits available in our school office.
If you have any questions for me, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am confident that the 2022-2023 school year will be an amazing year for all of us.
Thank you for your support!