Dear Jefferson Parents and Students:
I hope that you are enjoying a restful and healthy summer break! Santa Ana Unified School District will pivot entirely to distance learning to start the upcoming school year out of concern for the safety and well being of the entire school community. This decision comes as the number of COVID-19 cases throughout Santa Ana, and across California and the rest of the country continues to climb at an alarming rate. Thus, a full distance learning model is the safest option for SAUSD students, parents, and staff.
To prepare for the new school year, our staff is doing the following:
- Developing learning kits for all students to use when learning at home, preparing learning schedules and receiving professional development
- Surveying families to determine technology needs
- Registering incoming kinder and new students
- Registering for PreSchool (full day & part time)
If you have questions regarding any of the above, you can:
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook @sausd.jefferson or linktr.ee/sausd.jefferson
- Call or text our remote school office at 949-484-9147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or text our family resource line at 657-204-5437 or email email@example.com
- Call Pre School Community Worker (714) 794-2169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most imprtantly, be sure that you are receiving updated information through Parent Square. If you are not receiving information, contact our remote school office to update your contact information.
I encourage everyone in our community to practice good healthy habits to combat the spread of coronavirus: wear a face covering when you are out in public, maintain 6 feet of social distancing between you and other people, wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
If you have any questions for me, please send an email to email@example.com
I am confident that working together will help us have a very succesful 2020-21 school year.
Thank you for your support!