Dear Jefferson Parents and Students:
Welcome to the 2021-22 school year! I hope that you enjoyed a restful and healthy summer break. Santa Ana Unified School District is currently open for in-person instruction.
To help support you and your learner, our staff is doing the following:
- Available to support your technology needs
- Registering incoming kinder and new students
- Registering for PreSchool (full day & part time)
If you have questions regarding any of the above, you can:
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook @sausd.jefferson or linktr.ee/sausd.jefferson
- Call our school office at 714-285-3700
- Call or text our family resource line at 657-204-5437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Pre School Community Worker (714) 794-2169 or email email@example.com
Most imprtantly, be sure that you are receiving updated information through Parent Square. If you are not receiving information, contact our remote school office to update your contact information.
I encourage everyone in our community to practice good healthy habits to combat the spread of coronavirus: wear a face covering when you are out in public, maintain 6 feet of social distancing between you and other people, wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
If you have any questions for me, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am confident that working together will help us have a very succesful school year.
Thank you for your support!