The Aeries Parent Portal provides parents with a way to check their child's up-to-date attendance AND grade information.
In order to begin using the Parent Portal, it is necessary to create an account. This is easy to do! Simply follow the steps below.
Before you begin, get the following information together in front of you:
Ready? Great! Now, open another tab, click here, then click on Aeries. (this way you have TWO windows open, one has these instructions and the other has the Aeries window).Step 1: Welcome to Aeries
- your child's I.D. Number
- the phone number (probably your home phone) you gave to School for your emergency number
- the Verification Code (*If you have lost the code or don't have it, see school office to get your code)
- your email account (if you do not have an email account, then set one up in Yahoo or Google)
In this window you are going to click on the Create New Account.Step 2: Selecting the New Account
Now, you are going to get a new window. First, click the Parent button.Then, click Next.Step 3: Enter Parent Information
Here is where you will be typing all of the information you gathered.
Step 4: Verify Your EmailDo NOT click Next >> or <<PreviousYou will now have to go to your email to verify that your account has been set up
- Type your email address
- Type your email address again
- Type in a password
- Type in the password again
- Click NEXT
Step 5: Enter Student Information
- Go to your email now by opening a new window or tab on your computer.
- You will have a message from 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Open this email
- Click on the link Confirm Current Email Address.
- Then, click on Click Here. This will take you to the next window.
Here is where you will be typing all the information you gathered.
Step 6: Finish Registering
- Type your child's ID number
- Type your home phone number (example: 7145551212)
- Type in the verification code (this was in the letter)
- Click NEXT
Another window will show up. Just Click HereStep 7: Log in!
Now, you can log in!
- Type in your email address
- Type in your password
- Click Log In