Supportive School StructuresGlenn L. Martin’s supportive structures help us to sustain school improvements
- Six Grade Level Instructional Planning and Teaching Teams meet to examine and assess student work, and to focus on improving student achievement.
- Instructional Leadership Team (ILT) is made up of one teacher rep from each planning team, support staff, and administrators meet to discuss curriculum and instruction issues.
- Staff Advisory meets once a month to discuss school wide issues, other than curriculum and instruction.
- Multi-Disciplinary Assessment Team meets one time per month, and collaborates on how to support students' academic and behavioral needs.
- School Site Council (SSC) meets monthly to review progress to date, make recommendations for improvement and to make budgetary decisions. Staff and parents are represented on School Site Council
Last Modified on September 8, 2019