Fremont G.R.I.P & Greeting Program
Fremont is proud to be partnered with G.R.I.P (Gang Reduction Intervention Partnership) to lead our student's to a better future. For more information on G.R.I.P, click on the following link: https://www.sausd.us/Page/20346
Our Greeting program works in unison with G.R.I.P by allowing volunteers like you to make a difference with today's children. We accept volunteers all the time, so please contact our office staff if you have any questions or would like to help out (Phone: 714.972.4300). Some key points include:
- Be a positive role model for the students.
- Greet all the children as they come and go from the school.
- Create a safe and welcoming learning environment for the kids.
- Give back to the school and set a good example for your child.
- Show interest in what your children do and make them feel appreciated.
- Give positive feedback to the children to let them know they are an important part of future society.