Supportive School StructuresGlenn L. Martin’s supportive structures help us to sustain school improvements
- Six Grade Level Instructional Planning and Teaching Teams meet to examine and assess student work, and to focus on improving student achievement.
- An Instructional Leadership Team (ILT) is made up of one teacher rep from each planning team, support staff, and administrators who meet to discuss curriculum and instruction issues.
- Staff Advisory meets once a month to discuss school-wide issues, other than curriculum and instruction.
- A Multi-Disciplinary Assessment Team meets once per month and collaborates on how to support the students' academic and behavioral needs.
- The School Site Council (SSC) meets monthly to review progress to date, make recommendations for improvement, and make budgetary decisions. Staff and parents are represented on the School Site Council.
Last Modified on June 15, 2023