Degrees and Certifications:
Engage 360° will provide students with a safe environment that is a true extension of the academic school day. Students will engage in meaningful academic support, varied enrichment, nutrition and physical activities that will accelerate student outcomes linked to LCAP goals.
SAUSD’s Engage 360° includes:
- Use of highly-trained SAUSD employees
- Linked with after-school tutoring provided by teachers
- Continuity of instructional program extended to after school
- Access to technology used within the school day during after school program
- Ability to track data and program success at a higher level
- Greater level of oversight by District
- Increased enrichment access for students with community partners
Ms. Dody Bustos
Engage 360 Site Supervisor
Ph. # 657.222.5978
in use from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.