Times are tough and the last thing that I want is for you to waste your money on unnecessary school supplies. Please take a look at the items that I have listed below.Items your child will need at school:
Optional items your child may like to have at school
- A small pencil box
- A box of good colored pencils. Prismacolor are the best and well worth the investment. RoseArt are the worst so don’t waste your money on them.
- A box of markers. A basic Crayola box of eight or ten is the best.
- A good glue stick. Most students go through several of these, so it might be a good idea to by several as back-ups.
- A hand-held pencil sharpener. Again, most students go through at least three of these per year.
- A reusable WATER bottle. This bottle is not for juice, soda, tea, etc.
- A composition journal (they run about $1-$3 depending on style) and spiral notebook.
Items your child will need at home:
- White out
- A highlighter
- An assortment of pencils. For some kids, the mechanical ones work well.
- Notebook paper. Students often forget to take home paper for assignments.
- Hand-held pencil sharpener.
Please consider donating one or two of the following items for the class:
- A Box of Kleenex. If your child has allergies, please consider donating a few of boxes. If and when your child gets sick, feel free to send in a box for your child to keep at his or her desk so he or she won't need to keep getting up to blow his or her nose.
Materials your child and the class DO NOT need at school (because we currently have plenty or we just don't use them)
- Notebook Paper
Last Modified on June 22, 2020