Educational enrichment activities in the after school program include unique services in one of the five areas:
- Arts and Culture
- Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM)
- 21st Century Skills
- College and Career Readiness
- Specialized Movement.
Enrichment activities are designed to enhance the implementation of the current State Standards.
Engage 360° has been fortunate to establish partnerships with community providers who share the same vision, mission, and goals as well as provide unique, quality enrichment opportunities for SAUSD students. The following community providers offer enrichment during a 12-week long program at all Engage 360° sites:
- Active Learning—Dance
- Brain Builders- Engineering
- Dreams for School- Web Development/Coding
- Discovery Cube– Science
- OC Children’s Therapeutics Arts Center– Arts
- José Hernández Mariachi Academy- Music
- Toyama Karate-Do- Martial Arts