Welcome to the Engage 360 After School Program
at Carver Elementary SchoolLuz Roman, Site Coordinator(714) 564-2000Monday - Friday 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We are excited to launch our new Extended Learning Program, Engage 360°, to SAUSD K-3 students. Engage 360° will provide students with a safe environment that is a true extension of the academic school day. Students will engage in meaningful academic support, varied enrichment, nutrition and physical activities that will accelerate student outcomes linked to LCAP goals.
SAUSD’s Engage 360° includes:
- Use of highly-trained SAUSD employees
- Linked with after-school tutoring provided by teachers
- Continuity of instructional program extended to after school
- Access to technology used within the school day during after school program
- Ability to track data and program success at a higher level
- Greater level of oversight by District
- Increased enrichment access for students with community partners