Welcome to the Engage 360 After School Program
Carver Elementary School
Joe Rico, Site Coordinator(657) 383-3162Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgMonday - Friday 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
It is an honor to welcome you to the Engage 360 Extended Learning Program at Carver Elementary School. Engage 360° will provide students with a safe environment that is a true extension of the academic school day. Students will engage in meaningful academic support, varied enrichment, nutrition, and physical activities that will accelerate student outcomes linked to LCAP goals. We provide a secure and stimulating atmosphere in which it allows children to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, cognitively, physically, and socially by providing the concept of the whole child. We value and assist children in discovering their true identity, allow them to express their own opinions, and nurture their own ideas. Every classroom presents a unique community of learners that varies not only in abilities but also in learning styles.
SAUSD’s Engage 360° includes:
- Use of highly-trained SAUSD employees
- Linked with after-school tutoring provided by teachers
- Continuity of instructional program extended to after school
- Access to the technology used within the school day during after school program
- Ability to track data and program success at a higher level
- A greater level of oversight by District
- Increased enrichment access for students with community partners and Engage 360 staff