SANTA ANA HIGH SCHOOL
520 West Walnut Street
Santa Ana, CA 92701
(714) 567- 4900
At Santa Ana High School our vision is to empower our students to be critical thinkers and
confident communicators who are college and career ready.
At Santa Ana High School our mission is to build personal connections with our students while providing opportunities and a rigorous academic environment so they recognize their capacity to contribute to their community while creating a plan for success in high school and beyond.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLO’s)
● Think open-mindedly
● Come to well-reasoned conclusions
● Examine implications and practical
● Analyze the elements and facts of a
specific situation and or problem
● Demonstrate the ability to
research, analyze, and reason from
evidence to reach an effective
conclusion or outcome
● Demonstrate respect and acceptance for
individual differences, cultures and
● Students will demonstrate both social
and academic integrity in all aspects of
being a Saint.
● Establish competence in oral, written and
● Articulate learning and ideas by using a
variety of media responding to varying
demands of audience, task and purpose
College and Career Ready
● Students in CTE pathways are aware of and
demonstrate progress completion of
● Students will complete A-G and graduation
● Students will be responsible for
understanding the purpose of assessments
and academic outcomes in order to ensure
they are showing their best effort in
everything they do.
All hail Santa Ana. Thy colors red & white.
Stand as a symbol of thy will to fight.
All hail Santa Ana, to thee we'll e'er be true.
In trial and in victory all hail! All hail to you!
Once a Saint, Always a Saint!
Red, White, Columbian Blue
Saints, Sammy & Sally