Here is how to enroll:
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Find your child's school based on your residence address:
Click ► School Locator
Once you know your school of residence from the School Locator, contact your child's school.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT:
- PROOF OF AGE:You may provide one of the following documents: Certified copy of a birth record, a statement of a birth record, baptismal certificate, passport, or affidavit.
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY:
- A valid California Driver's License or Government-Issued Photo Identification showing a current address in the relevant attendance area.
- Utility Service Contract, Statement, or Payment Receipt (e.g., water, gas, electric, waste management); Telephone Bill, Mortgage/Rental Contract, Lease, or Payment Receipt, Property Tax Bill, Pay Stub, Voter Registration, Car Registration, Car Insurance, Bank Statement, Income Tax Forms (within past year), Declaration from Primary Resident/Owner stating that student lives with Primary Resident/Owner. - AR 5111.1(a)
- Affidavit of Residency, if parent/guardian does not have any proof of residency mentioned above. However, pursuant to the McKinney-Vento Act, Homeless students must be enrolled without having proof of residency normally required for enrollment.
- IMMUNIZATIONS: All Required Immunizations before entering school.
- PROOF OF WITHDRAWAL FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL (If any): Last Report Card, Transcripts, Withdrawal Form. If your child is receiving Special Education, provide the most current IEP.
If you have questions or need general enrollment information, please call our office