Engage 360 Afterschool Learning Program
Cristina Capacete - Site Supervisor
Margarita Miranda - Site Coordinator
Engage 360° provides students with a safe environment that is a true extension of the academic school day. Students engage in meaningful academic support, varied enrichment, nutrition, and physical activities that will accelerate student outcomes linked to LCAP goals.
SAUSD’s Engage 360° includes:
- Use of highly-trained SAUSD employees
- Links to with after-school tutoring provided by teachers
- Continuity of instructional program extended to after school
- Access to the technology used within the school day during after school program
- Ability to track data and program success at a higher level
- A greater level of oversight by District
- Increased enrichment access for students with community partners
Programs primarily operate for K-5 grade students from the close of the regular school day until 6:00 p.m. daily.