Extended Learning ProgramThe Engage 360 Before and After School Program provides an opportunity for Harvey students to participate in a fun and enriching program.
- We conduct homework club daily giving our students a strong base for academic achievement.
- We provide time every day for Catch PE
- Throughout the year students have an opportunity for enrichment through various community partners such as Discovery Science Center, Karate, Dance, and other fun activities.
- Students have the opportunity to spend time in the computer lab several times a week doing ST (JiJi) Math, Lexia, Study Island and other structured programs
- We provide a nutritious daily snack
We align ourselves with the school day curriculum. We encourage volunteers from local colleges to help us provide small group tutoring as often as possible.
Our program also has a before school component that provides homework checking, computer lab time, and reading.
Our program coordinator is Ms. Rhonda McKanna. She can be reached at (714) 479-4241.