Standards for Written Work
All students will beheld accountable by teachers for the following standards when turning in written work:
- In the upper right-hand corner of all papers, students must write their full name, ID number, the date, and the class period. (see example below)
- Written work must be on standard-size paper that is in reasonable condition, not crumpled, carelessly folded, torn, or smudged.
- Student must write legibly at all times.
- Only one side of a paper may be used when writing formal assignments.
- All formal assignments must be written in blue or black ink only unless otherwise instructed.
- Students must always indent paragraphs.
- Every sentence must begin with a capital letter.
- Correct punctuation must always be used.
- All words should be spelled correctly.
- When using word processing, students should double-space their work and use 12-point type in a font prescribed by the classroom teacher.
- All students have access to Chromebooks and may use GoogleDocs' word processor for assignments.