SAUSD will be participating in a free summer lunch program at 42 schools (including Santiago School) and 8 park sites within the district boundary between June 23rd to August 22nd. Click here to learn more...
Please mark your calendar!
All class lists will be posted after 5:00PM on the the Kinder yard fence. Please mark your calendar!
The Summer school program will be running from June 25th thru July 25th. The program is free of charge - Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
We look forward working with our new PTA board members. It's going to be another great year at Santiago!...
Our students begin each day with a focus on our 3Rs:
· Ready for school
· Responsible for learning
· Respectful with words and actions
We believe that high academic standards, together with high behavior expectations create a learning environment that is supportive, rigorous, and enriching.
We have embraced the common core state standards, focusing on the 4Cs’, empowering our students with the skills and tools necessary to be successful in college and careers in the 21st century:
· Communication: Sharing thoughts, questions, ideas, and solutions
· Collaboration: Working together to reach a goal; putting talent, expertise, and smarts to work
· Critical Thinking: Looking at problems in a new way, linking learning across subjects and disciplines
· Creativity: Trying new approaches to get things done equals innovation and invention
It is our belief that collaborative efforts among staff, students, and parents ensure that all students thrive within an environment that fosters academic success.
RANCHO SANTIAGO DE SANTA ANA
Date Built and/or Occupied
New Building 2010
Awards and Recognitions
California Distinguished School