• Federal Aid:

    Before each year of college, apply for federal grants (free money), work-study, and loans with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. Your college will use the information on the FAFSA to determine your federal aid eligibility. Many univerisities and colleges use the information to award money from their own financial aid resources (institutional aid). After submission you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR). Make sure to list all the schools you are applying to on the FAFSA. This will allow the schools access to your information and provide a "financial aid package" for you to review.  

    FAFSA Website


    State Aid:

    The California Dream Act application allows students interested in attending California community colleges, universitites, and career education programs to apply for state financial aid. This application is unrelated to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

    Dream Act


    WebGrants 4 Students is the site to access your CalGrant financial aid, if awarded. CalGrant financial aid is money for college that you do not have to pay back. To qualify you must apply for the FAFSA or the Dream Act by March 2 and meet the eligibiity and financial requirements, along with a minimum grade point average requirement. The student's grade point average information is sent by our Santa Ana Unified school District. 

    WebGrants 4 Students



    I Can Afford College - a state-wide financial aid awareness initiative sponsored by the Californai Community Colleges. Provides detailed financial aid information and connections to professional support at the over 100 community colleges.

    University of California Financial Aid Calculator - a quick and easy way to calculate the amounts and types of financial aid you might receive at a UC!