I am a math teacher at Saddleback High School. I currently am teaching Algebra 1 and Geometry. I am very blessed to be here and I am looking forward to working with you.My current Prep Period is 3rd period.I am currently providing tutoring for my students at the following hours.Monday after school from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.Thursday before school from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM.Thursday after school from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
The way I assign homework in my class is through Deltamath. Please make sure that your son or daughter is working on her delta math homework every day except weekends and test days. The website is Deltamath.com
Class Expectations and Procedures
- Students will RESPECT the teacher and their peers in class.
- Students will be prepared (pencil only, paper, etc.)
- Students will attend and be on time to class every day.
- Students will NOT take food, gum or drinks into the classroom.
- Students will refrain from using their CELL PHONES or another electronic device during class and headphones need to be put away.
- The teacher will warn the student of inappropriate behavior
- The teacher will have a student meeting concerning inappropriate behavior
- The teacher will write up an office referral to the office
- Students are expected to have academic integrity.
- Any homework or classwork that is done by someone other than the student will receive a zero score
Classwork 50% Notebook accuracy
Individual Tests/Final 50% Every Four Weeks (2 Tests)
*Classwork (50%)-Notebook accuracy
Students will complete their daily assignments, write down notes, following the organization provided by the teacher and as neatly as possible.
Each day we will cover a topic, write notes and complete assignments. There will be no late work excepted regarding notes in the classroom.
No work, no credit!
*Individual Test (50%)- One every 4 weeks
Students will complete their individual test to show mastery on the topics.
These tests can be made up if absent.
No work, no credit!