Conference Period: period 2 & 3Room 215
714-569-6300 ext. 69585
U.S. History- periods 6,7
- Demonstrate respect for self, others and the classroom.
- Only one person talks at a time. Raise hand to participate and do so when recognized.
- Come to class on time and prepared to learn and with all materials.
- Try your best and be willing to ask for help.
- Food, beverages(except water), chewing gum are not permitted in the classroom.
- Comply with all guidelines set forth in the Student handbook.
Rewards for Positive Behavior
1. Recognition/PBIS ticket
2. Reflection on Citizenship Grade
3. Note to Parent/Guardian
4. Other rewards.
Consequences for Negative Behavior
1. Student will receive a verbal warning/change of seat.
2. Classroom detention, parent notification
3. Referral, parent notification/Parent-teacher conference.
4. Other appropriate consequences.Parents: As you know we are closed from 3/16-5/1. Students in US History were provided packets and 2 videos were already placed in their google classroom. I placed questions on google classroom for The Book Thief. Another good video to watch on is The Zoo Keeper's Wife. It deals with WWII. code- per6 y6pers7----- per7medjz5x. Please begin work next week. I will be calling home from time to time to do a check in.
Students in Reading New Lessons were uploaded on 3/30 ... Start your new Reading packet I gave you. Please read 2 sections weekly and write 1-2 sentences about each section. List the Title of the story and the section name and number. There is no work for the week of our actual vacation. ( April 6-10)