Mr. Almanzar-Special EducationMild/ModerateIt is the expectation that all students will follow the Pupil Code of Conduct as outlined in Parent –Student Handbook
Rules, Rewards, Consequences:
· Students are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior while in room 1206A. If a student chooses to break a rule, consequences will apply.
Rules:1. Please no talking when the teacher is speaking.
2. Stay seated unless you have permission to be out of your seat.
3. Keep your hands and feet to yourself at all times.
4. Treat members of the class and their property with respect.
1. Praise, Candy, Dojo points
2. Lunch sports, Educational Time (see syllabus)
3. Positive call home, Certificate
4. Classroom celebration
o First Offense: Warning
o Second Offense: Lunch detention/ call home –referral
o Third Offense: Detention and parent conference
o Fourth Offense: Referral to Principals office
o Insubordination will not be tolerated and parent conference will be required.
o Any behavior which endangers others: immediate referral to office
o Persistent behaviors that violate California Education Code will result in teacher suspension from class.Email: Pete.Almanzar@sausd.usPhone: 714 480 4800Brief bio;I graduated from Cal State University at Fullerton with a degree in Liberal Studies. I began my employment at Willard Intermediate as an instructional assistant in the reading lab under the direction of Maeva Hutter.