Below are the goals and key questions of each committee. Each committee utilizes the following Proposal Template: proposal_template
Green CISC Gold Areas of Review:
- Academic Support Structures
- Consistent School Policies
- Building Relationships
- Student Engagement
- School Organization
- School Supports
- Parent Involvement
- School Environment
- School Culture
- How might we be able to alter the school day schedule to ensure all students are able to attend and learn?
- What alternative formats for schooling might encourage students to attend and be engaged?
- How might we improve respectful relationships between staff and students?
- How can we improve relationships between leadership and staff?
- How can we create classrooms that encourage student input and interaction?
- What measures should we use to monitor school progress?
- What instructional programs should be offered to address the needs of our students?
- What does rigorous academic instruction look like?
- How might we help students, staff, and the community personally see and feel the prblems students face?
- What are the barriers to learning in school?
How can we increase parent involvement in the student's education?
How can we increase communication between the school and community?
Last Modified on September 11, 2018